- Brussels sprouts, which reduces the risk of cancer. However it can be changed by broccoli, plain or flowering cabbage. It is necessary, at least, 3-5 portion per day/
- Salmon, which is rich in protein and omega, 3 fatty acids, which are beneficial for the cardiovascular and nervous systems. It also protects skin and hair from damage. Norm - at least 2 servings per day.
- Almond- which is also rich in protein, beneficial fats, magnesium.
- Yogurt-which is saturated with calcium, protein, vitamins, probiotics and is beneficial for bones and muscles, as well as for gastrointestinal content.
- Green tea is known for its unique properties for a long time. It protects the cardiovascular system. As studies have shown, 5 cups of green tea consumption actually improves health.
- Tea can be compared only with berries - blueberries, which are rich in antotsianit, which gives it a distinctive color. And, in general, useful for any sharp colored berries.
- These products reduce hypertension, obesity, diabetes risk. These are diseases that cause the body to exhaustion. It is necessary, that the human diet include vegetables, proteins, unsaturated fatty acids, fiber, vitamins and
antioxidants. Based on this, there are some products:
- 1Brussels sprouts
- Green tea
Did you know that?
If you regularly get a chicken egg, you will be able to strengthen the immune system and reduce stress. Chicken eggs contain the following vitamins: A, E, D and B, as well as calcium, magnesium, potassium, zinc, phosphorus, iron and many other useful substances. If you get it on a regular basis, you will be able to strengthen the immune system and reduce stress. Also, regulated metabolism. This product is rich in proteins, which contain carbohydrates. Eggs also contain vitamin D4 (choline), it has a positive effect on mental performance.