Oncology department aims to diagnose and treat oncologic diseases.
Early detection of these pathologic conditions gives us a chance to save the patient's life.
Most important and common malignancies are diagnosed in:
- Breast tissue;
- Neck (including thyroid cancer);
- Lungs, trachea and bronchi;
- Uterus, cervix and ovaries;
- Gastrointestinal tract;
- Central nervous system;
- Kidneys, urinary and reproductive pathways;
- Male reproductive organs.
Treatment methods of malignant tumors (cancer) include:
- Surgery (including neurosurgery);
- Hormonal therapy;
- Targeted therapy;
- Bone marrow transplantation;